ASQ Automotive Division Call for Papers
Event: ASQ Automotive Awards Symposium June 27, 2016
Automotive Hall of Fame, Dearborn, Michigan Purpose: Several papers will be chosen for presentation at the symposium. Other submitted papers will be considered for publication in Automotive Excellence, the Division newsletter.
Theme: Automotive Challenges: Managing Risk and Improving our Image
We especially encourage the following types of content:
• Case studies: Step-by-step descriptions and results of specific risk management projects that you or your organization completed.
• Perspectives pieces: Your own assessment, based on experience and/or research, of trends and developments in managing risk.
• Tutorials: How-to discussions or illustrations associated with our theme for quality practitioners of any experience level.
• Human-interest features: Less technical discussions of your own role, experiences, or insights about managing risk in the quality field.
• Title, abstract (150-250 words), author(s) names with ASQ member numbers
• To: email@example.com • By: March 21, 2016
• Results will be announced by March 31, 2016