ASQ Automotive Division is committed to becoming the worldwide leader on quality issues related to the automotive industry. Members include professionals from almost every discipline in the vehicle manufacturing and supplier business in the automotive, heavy-truck, off-highway, agricultural, industrial and construction equipment industries.
- Automotive Division members
- Automotive suppliers - all tiers
- ASQ sections
- Division Site members
- Potential Automotive Division members
- Automotive original equipment manufacturers (OEMs)
- Other ASQ divisions
- Strategic alliances - SAE, AIAG, SME, ESD, ASI, organized labor
- Community colleges/universities
- ASQ headquarters/Board of Directors/General Technical Council
- Quality award initiatives (federal/state/local)
- Standards activities
- Automotive dealerships
- International global markets
- Aftermarket/service parts
- Third-party registrars
ASQ Automotive Chair
Ken is a Quality Manager for Continental Automotive, and has over 20 years of experience in the automotive industry as a Tier 1 supplier. His responsibilities include continual improvement, Lean Six Sigma, Design for Six Sigma, quality management systems, and quality auditor training and development in North America.
Ken has developed and taught a variety of quality and problem solving courses and has worked extensively with QS 9000 and TS16949 quality standards. His career has spanned production and corporate facilities, and he has worked as a production worker, material handler, inspector, quality systems auditor, and quality engineer.
He holds a B. A. degree in Management and Organizational Development from Spring Arbor University, an MBA from Northwood University, ASQ Quality Engineer Certification, is a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt, DFSS Green Belt, TS16949 lead auditor and is certified as a Master Trainer for TS16949 by Plexus International.